Friday, June 15, 2012

Woot!!

 I had a very productive day shopping at Savers, which supports the Big Brothers and Big Sisters. I spent $25 at the Nall and 95th St. location and about $45 at the store off 135th St close to Blackbob after a 30% off coupon from a lovely employee at the first Savers. These are the two best locations in my area (KS and MO). This is my favorite purchase of the day...okay, favorite two purchases of the day.

$5.99

Octopus Trash Can

Purchased for $8.99
New Price      $20-30 (@Target Sea Life by Circo)
Savings of     ~$16






The Original Locker Bag by Ogio

Purchased for $5.99
New Price      $35.00 
I found a similar bag used on ebay. I can't really compare it to the newer ones which are priced at $65.00, but I would definitely consider buying from this company because this sturdy bag will be an awesome carry-on for my upcoming trip to CA. That's why secondhand is great, you find out about products you never even knew existed.
Savings of       $29.00

No comments:

Post a Comment