Friday, November 11, 2011

Productive Day

It is so hard to find time for blogging, exercising, and cooking dinner. I work pretty much 10:00-9:30 PM in two different childcare positions, so those are the three things that are most put on the back burner. I'd like to do them more. Today, I have walked (with 2 1/2lb weights in each hand) a little over 3 miles and at the moment am writing this blog. The plan is to make Thai Chicken Pizza for dinner tonight courtesy of Rachel Ray. I had to find adequate duck sauce which I found at Hen House.

Finished season two of Sister Wives. I don't know how they do it. I'd rather be a wife with four husbands than a sister wife.

Well, off to the showers. One other thing, donate things you don't want to a secondhand store. Nowadays, you don't even have to load it up, just call the store and they will send a truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment